Boba? At Home??
I will admit that there are days when cooking seems like the hardest thing. The prep, the planning, the washing, the standing. It can get to you if you are doing it three times a day, every day.
But sometimes I do just want to be in the kitchen, even if I am not actually doing any cooking, only because my apartment is small and I like the change of scenery.
Enter: boba, or bubble tea.
The actual tea part is what I will be talking about because there is absolutely no way I am emotionally and mentally prepared to take on making tapioca balls BY HAND (although, if you are that person, this recipe sounds good!).
The key is some good tea leaves and some time.
What you'll need (for two servings):
- 3-4 tea bags of tea (I either do a Chinese red tea or a Jasmine green tea)
- 1/2 cup of milk (I use oat milk when doing a heavier tea and whole milk when doing a lighter tea. why? Preference!)
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of boba (I use the WuFuYuan brand, which takes 5 minutes to cook)
- Boil water and in a large jug, steep the tea bags for at least 1 hour, or until cool. Once it gets to room temp, I usually throw it in the fridge while I prep the rest of my ingredients.
- Make your simple sugar. I do 1:1 water and sugar in a small pot. Boil the water until the sugar dissolves, and once it's cool, set it in a small jar.
- Go take a walk, if it's safe.
- Make your boba, if you're using a pre-packaged version like me!
- There's no wrong way to do it, but for ease of control, I like to put it in this order: boba, 2 cubes of ice, tea that is about 3/4 of the way into your glass, a generous tablespoon of simple syrup, a generous tablespoon of milk. Stir, and taste. If it needs more flavor, add a bit more tea. If you want more creaminess, milk! Have a sweet tooth? Add some more simple syrup!
And for more fun drinks, check out this chai post by Anam, this other one by S, and the TikTok famous Dalgona coffee, also whipped by Anam! And if you want to do an activity, you can always bowl your beer cans--courtesy of Kristen!
Thank you for your sharing post,Because your post is very helpfulAfter Effects Template Downloadit must be important in our life.ReplyDelete
I really appreciate this content. I think blogger is very limited though. You could improve your content by moving to wordpress which is more flexible. Here is an article about that.ReplyDelete